When we take care of our every need, we often fail to take care of our nutrition needs. But not now! Take advantage of Khan Mart's services now and grab it from your door step.
- As pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, potassium, polyunsaturated fatty acids and calcium, consuming pumpkin seeds help to increase bone, heart and other body function health.
- Pumpkins seeds are a good source of vitamins and fatty acids that can help manage type II Diabetes.
- Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc, and other nutrients that improve liver health and health during pregnancy.
- As pumpkin seeds are high in fiber, eating pumpkin seeds can improve weight loss and digestion.
- The high content of vitamin E in pumpkin seeds, helps strengthen the immune system.
- Natural source of tryptophan and amino acid.
- Pumpkin seeds increase skin and eye health, being a good source of beta-carotene.